Inmates turning themselves in or being transported in from other facilities may be restricted from visitation from 24 to 48 hours from arrival. Inmates will also be allowed clergy and attorney visitation (see Attorney and Clergy visits).
Visitation will be as follows:
- Section Foxtrot (Annex): Monday thru Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. by appointment
- Holding: Friday after 10:00 a.m.
- Section Alpha: Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Section Bravo: Saturday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Section Charlie: Wednesday 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m
- Section Delta: Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Section Echo: Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Section Fox: Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Section Alpha Alpha: Friday 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Restricted Housing Unit (RHU): Friday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Ordinarily, inmates receive one (1), thirty (30) minute visit per week.
Note: Inmates may select 4 adult visitors to add to their visitation list during booking. Once selections have been made, they can only be changed during the first week of the month. It will also be the responsibility of the visitors to provide the visitation officer a picture ID. Failure to provide a picture ID will result in the visitor being denied a visit.